This blog post on the topic of treatment for trichotillomania will be a series of mini posts that I will share with you during the coming weeks to give you a better understanding on how to stop hair pulling.
To a great extent based on our approach for helping clients to free themselves from this behavior.
Here is a brief summary of the topics that will be covered in greater details in the blog posts that will follow.
How to stop hair pulling: topics that will be covered
- Trichotillomania: cause or result?
- Motivation and finding a cure for trichotillomania
- Overcoming beliefs that will make you pull
- Learning to control the urge for pulling
- Understanding ‘trigger feelings’ for hair pulling
- Hair pulling and ‘imprinting moments’
- Taking care of yourself during the day and hair pulling
- Making decisions versus hair pulling
- Your unconscious mind and freedom from Trichotillomania
So stay tuned the coming weeks for more details on each of these topics if you are interested to free yourself too from this behavior and change your life for the better as a result.
With love and wishing you well,
Update: the first article in this series is now available via this link: Trichotillomania: cause or result?